12/16/2012

Platinum #51 - LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (VITA)

Platinum #51 - LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (VITA)
Difficulty: 2/10
Time: ca. 11h
Fun: 8/10
Rage: 2/10

Platinum - 180
Gold - 3x - 270
Silver - 15x - 450
Bronze - 22x - 330

My first platinum ever was LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 and I loved it. The thing about LEGO games is, they have shitloads of collectibles. That's why I don't plat them anymore, it's just boring. But I continued the story of this one on friday because I had absolutely no game I wanted to play on my PS3 and since this was already in my Vita I though, why not ;p It's captivating! I just couldn't stop playing it till I got the platinum today, it was like back then when I played Years 1-4, amazing! So another platinum in my collection, my third LEGO platinum, I'll get LEGO Lord of the Rings soon and I hope I can sit through it till I get that plat too ;p


Platinum:

No comments: