12/08/2012

Platinum #50 - Metal Gear Solid 4

Platinum #50 - Metal Gear Solid 4
Difficulty: 9/10
Time: ca. 90h
Fun: 10/10
Rage: 8/10

Platinum - 180
Gold - 5x - 450
Silver - 9x - 270
Bronze - 19x - 285

Oh my god! I never thought any game can beat Metal Gear Solid 3 except for Final Fantasy VII but this game blew my frickin mind O_O This is by far the best PS3 game ever and now also my second favorite game of all time! I totally recommend you buying this game, as it's worth every penny and more! I can't tell how amazing the game really is, you just have to play and see :) Now to the difficulty: everything besides the Big Boss Rank was easy peasy, but that one was a pain in the ass. You have to complete the game in less than 5 hours on Extreme difficulty without killing anyone, without alerting anyone, without continuing, without special equip and without healing even a single time. I think without a video guide I'd never managed to finish several parts of the game. Especially the bike ride part with Big Mama was so incredibly frustrating, I nearly flipped >_< But eventually I managed to finish the game under the said conditions in 4 hours and 47 minutes, so my time was pretty close to failure and it's nothing compared to some professionals who get Big Boss Rank in under 2 hours o.O But the main point is that I managed it at all and got this amazing platinum as a worthy #50! To another 50! :)


Platinum:

No comments: