12/16/2012

100% - Galaga Legions DX

100% - Galaga Legions DX
Difficulty: 6/10
Time: ca. 6h
Fun: 9/10
Rage: 6/10

Gold - 1x - 90
Silver - 2x - 60
Bronze - 9x - 135

I decided to finally get this done because for months I only had a few time attack levels left and I hate time trials as hard as one could possibly do, so I didn't finished them the last time I played, but now I just kept playing until I finally beat them x.x Basically 89% of the trophies are simple, just beat game on Hard difficulty and beat the Championship, but the final trophy for beating the time trials is a pain in the ass... Good thing about it is that the game is super awesome and I had a lot of fun playing it, total recommendation to buy it from my side! :)


Hardest Trophy:

Race Against Time
Completed all Time Attacks!

No comments: