11/24/2012

Platinum #46 - The Walking Dead

Platinum #46 - The Walking Dead
Difficulty: 1/10
Time: ca. 12h
Fun: 10/10
Rage: 1/10

Platinum - 180
Gold - 5x - 450
Silver - 5x - 150
Bronze 30x - 450

Holy crap... this game is by far the best PSN game there is and also one of the best PS3 games, if not THE best. I never played something that emotional before in my life and I played thousands of games. I actually cried a lot during the course of the game (especially at the very end) because I really connected with the characters and it felt like being one of them. You have to make decisions that blow your fucking mind, but not in a good way :o I'm really looking forward to the sequel that is announced for summer 2013 and I hope it doesn't lose any of it's charme. I totally recommend you to buy this game, it's amazing!


Platinum:

1 comment:

GTA-Boy1995 said...

Glückwunsch großer :)