11/04/2012

Platinum #39 - Resident Evil 6

Platinum #39 - Resident Evil 6
Difficulty: 4/10
Time: ca. 55h
Fun: 9/10
Rage: 4/10

Platinum - 180
Gold - 2x - 180
Silver - 7x - 210
Bronze - 41x - 615

Another game that I enjoyed really much. It was so much better than Resident Evil 5 (which I also loved) and for you whiny little haters bitching about "That's not Resident Evil anymore"... Who the fuck cares? The game is awesome! They could've named it "Piggy Edgar's Super Bubblegum Shooter DX", doesn't change the fact that the game is awesome. The only thing I hated was grinding the skillpoints needed for the "Mad Skillz" trophy, but it wasn't that bad at all. After I completed the game the first time and earned the other trophies, I grinded skillpoints for a few hours and then after I completed it on Professional difficulty earlier today I only had to grind for about 20-25 minutes.

Platinum:

No comments: