10/31/2012

Platinum #35 - The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (EU)

Platinum #35 - The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (EU)
Difficulty: 3/10
Time: ca. 11h
Fun: 9/10
Rage: 1/10

Platinum - 180
Gold - 5x - 450
Silver - 12x - 360
Bronze - 15x - 225


First of all I'm a huge Sherlock Holmes fan and enjoyed the game alot! The fun would've been 10/10, but sometimes the sound malfunctioned and was either like a stammering robot or completely gone, so it went down to 9/10. When using a guide, the difficulty would be 1/10 but I tried to solve everything by myself and only used a guide when I was really stuck and had no idea what to do and since that happened from time to time, the difficulty went up to 3/10. After finishing the game I had to start a new game to examine all of Sherlock's stuff as Watson because I actually missed it. Not a big deal because if you skip every dialogue it's only 5-10 minutes of playing until you reach the first point where you're able to get the trophy.

Platinum:

No comments: